Clarkac64

Smiling through the Chaos

Love books, my son, my family (birth and chosen) Will kill for a cup of good coffee. Killer grins slay me every time and have never met a pair of shoes or a book that didn't want to follow me home.

Savage Awakening: An Alpha Pack Novel

Savage Awakening - J.D. Tyler I really enjoyed this book. Savage Awakening is the second story in Alpha Pack series by J.D. Tyler.
The heroine of story is Rowan Chase who is the sister of Micha Chace's (who was in the book- Primal Law) Aric Savage is the hero who has his own secrets and issues.
This heroine was more believable than in the first Alpha Pack book because she grew up around the supernatural stuff. I really loved the first love scene and how it came about.
This hero of Savage Awakening is making me like red hair which I never liked before.The hero is an alpha male with a biting sarcastic sense of humor. He is more than capable of handling Rowan who works in a male dominated profession law enforcement.
I also was intrigued by the story lines of the secondary characters which were integral to moving the story forward. There are enough characters with good solid story lines to warrant having their own books.
Dare I say it? I liked this book better than the first one. The love scenes are both sensual and hot.I am eagerly looking forward to the next books in this series.
I am not a professional reviewer just to let you know, I'm more of a professional romance book reader who loves happy endings. I won this book in the First Reads contest/giveaways.