Clarkac64

Smiling through the Chaos

Love books, my son, my family (birth and chosen) Will kill for a cup of good coffee. Killer grins slay me every time and have never met a pair of shoes or a book that didn't want to follow me home.

Can't Buy Me Love

Can't Buy Me Love - Molly O'Keefe I am so loving this book. I just finished it last night. I am not a professional reviewer just to let you know, I'm more of a professional romance book reader who loves happy endings. I won this book in the First Reads contest/giveaways. My version is ARC- advanced reader copy.

Fist off I love this book. The dialogue is smart, witty and full of snark. I totally see a lot of the conversations really taking place. The book flowed pretty smoothly except for a few places. I did like how easy it was to get into the story. The conflict was real and painful for both the Hero/Heroine. I do like the that one of the main themes of this book is fresh starts are possible.

Cannot wait for the second book in this series. I think that everyone will enjoy this book when it comes out in June 2012.